Pyramis Tetragon Granite Sink 50x40cm Bk 070223401

Sold By: 4u


About this item:

Dimensions of Sink : 40 x 50 x 20 cm
The Pyragranite sinks are made of 80% natural granite crystals (silica), while the remaining 20% of the mixture consists of resins and other substances that help bond the crystals together.
The surface of Pyragranite is homogeneous and pore-free, ensuring no accumulation of bacteria that cause mold, stains, and unpleasant odors in your sink.
They do not discolor even when in contact with kitchen cleaning chemicals.
They have high heat resistance (200°C), impact resistance, and high hardness.

 


  Share

12,759.00EGP
Free Shipping

Out of stock

View Product Information

Description

Pyramis Tetragon Granite Sink 50x40cm Bk 070223401

Description :


    0702235010000000000


More Products

SKU: 070223401 Categories: , , ,
My Cart
Close Wishlist
Close Recently Viewed
Categories